The Gift of Grace
Friday, September 15, 2017 – Sunday, September 17, 2017
“The Gift of Grace” The 17th Annual Healing Retreat for Separated and Divorced will be held on September 15th-17th, 2017 at Christ the King Retreat Center. This transformational experience will highlight Rev. Father Lou Sogliuzzo as our keynote on Saturday morning. Rev. Michael Galuppi will preside over our Welcoming Liturgy Friday evening and Father Clarence J. Cerwonka will preside over the Healing Mass on Saturday evening. Throughout the weekend retreat you will experience fellowship in small group sharing, courageous testimonials, delicious buffet style meals and refreshing rest and relaxation. You will have an opportunity to talk one to one with a Priest. The registration options are easy and affordable.
- $175 for the full weekend including all meals, activities and overnight accommodations
- $125 for Saturday and Sunday including all meals, activities and overnight accommodations
- $95 for full weekend commuter rates includes all meals and activities
- $50 for Saturday only, includes all meals and activities
- Tuition Assistance is available to support your needs.
To register, simply call Deacon Dean Brainard at 315-472-6754 or go to https//thegiftofgrace.eventbrite.com. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or click on www.syracusediocese.org and the events calendar to learn more. All are welcome!
Please pass this information on far and wide. We all know someone who would be blessed by attending.
Christ the King Retreat House
500 Brookford Road
Syracuse, NY 13224
$175 for the full weekend including all meals, activities and overnight accommodations, $125 for Saturday and Sunday including all meals, activities a
Deacon Dean Brainard
Send Email »